Ag Replacement Parts
Mechanical Engineering Technician
Take the step to a new career at Abilene Machine, Inc. AMI is looking for a Mechanical Engineering Technician. The successful candidate is a self-starter with a “can do” attitude.
- Develops detailed design drawings using computer aided design software.
- Reviews and analyzes specifications, sketches, drawings, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Computes mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using computer-assisted equipment.
- Lay out, draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications to describe operation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or related field of study, or Associates degree with a minimum 2 years’ experience in computer aided design.
- Experience with Solid Works preferred.
Abilene Machine, located just 3 mi. east of Solomon, offers a growing and stable work environment, with competitive wages based on levels of experience and productivity. We offer Health, Dental, 401k, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance and Incentives. Paid vacation and personal time. Post offer drug screen and physical required.
Qualified applicants send your resume and salary requirement to:
Abilene Machine, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 129
Abilene, KS 67410
Drug Free Workplace
We Value Diversity in our Workforce