The Quality Assurance Supervisor ensures that the Quality Assurance Team and IRA Specialist are motivated and upholding the set SLAs. This position is responsible for recommending improvements and when warranted, implementing those improvements. Quality Assurance is responsible for verifying the accuracy and integrity of customer account records, both on-line and in documented form. It is vital to the soundness of the bank and it is critical that the daily/weekly/monthly/yearly tasks are done correctly and timely.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Ensure the accuracy of tax reporting on deposit accounts and other programs that require the creation of OTCs
· Act a s resource for the Quality Assurance Team and IRA Specialist and be the expert in IRAs, CDs, DDA, SAV and other documentation
· Maintain/create service levels that will ensure the Quality Assurance team is meeting the needs of the Retail and Commercial bankers
· Support efforts of Quality Assurance Team and IRA Specialist and encourage ideas to move the bank forward and support the Quality Assurance team and IRA Specialist during the transitions to new procedures
· Update/create procedures for Quality Assurance and IRA desks – create list of all tasks performed and understand how the tasks are performed
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Technical aptitude
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Must be able to work flexible hours
· Must be bondable
The physical requirements described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, balance, lift (10lbs) and have the ability to travel.
Apply online at http://www.sunflowerbank.com/careers/