The SalinaFamily YMCA is seeking a full time position of a Meal Coordinator for the Salina and Lindsborglocations.
Theresponsibilities of this individual are food preparation, cooking, cleaning,menu preparation, and ordering of food and supplies. Also must maintain rules, regulations andpaperwork required of Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) andChild and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
The hoursof this position vary from 5:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The actual schedule is negotiable.
This Position Requires:
- Minimum of one year of experience in preparing food for groups of 50 or more
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Benefit Package for Full Time:
- Access to Full Health and Dental Insurance
- Life insurance of $20,000
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Excellent Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Free Family Membership
- Discount on YMCA Programs
To apply for this position:
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Send your resume to: 570 YMCA Drive Salina, KS 67401 Attention:Angie Lassley