WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO GET THE JOB AS OUR DISTRICT'S STUDENT RECORDS REGISTRAR AND IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT HESITATE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION :
1. Minimum of a high school diploma; additional post-secondary experience preferred.
2. Uses software applications with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and district programs.
3. Working knowledge of additional software applications. Clerk will need to retrieve data from digital imaging software applications for archived records.
4. Attention to details; willingness to double and triple check correspondence and records requests.
5. Organizational and proficient clerical skills.
6. Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with staff and public.
YOU WILL REPORT DIRECTLY TO: Executive Director of Teaching and Learning
HERE IS YOUR JOB GOAL, AS THE DISTRICT'S STUDENT RECORDS REGISTRAR: To contribute to the efficient operation of responsibilities in the Department of Teaching and Learning.
WE HOPE YOU WILL LOVE YOUR JOB, PERFORMING THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives, processes, and prepares student transcript requests for colleges and businesses.
2. Receives, processes, and prepares student records information for schools upon request.
3. Copies and scans documents from students’ cumulative folders to create a permanent archive of this information.
4. Maintains accurate student records.
5. Prepares reports concerning the transfer of students from the district to other schools across the nation.
6. Develops systematic and efficient ways to communicate with schools and businesses who request student information.
7. Practices confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
8. Other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 12 month, 4 hours per day with salary established by the Board of Education.
EVALUATIONS: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on classified personnel.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING EMPLOYMENT WITH OUR DISTRICT, YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE; PLEASE DO NOT MAIL/ EMAIL/ DELIVER RESUME/ CREDENTIALS/ TRANSCRIPTS. WE ARE REDIRECTING YOU TO UPLOAD THESE DOCUMENTS AS ATTACHMENTS TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
Apply at www.usd383.org and click on the USD 383 Applicant Portal link (EOE)
1. "Sign up" (for a new account) or "Sign in" (if you have an existing account)
2. Complete the Profile Page (1st time users only) and hit "Submit" button
3. Click on the "Job Search" tab and select the desired category
4. Click on "apply now" to apply for the position of your choice