1. Demonstrated aptitude and ability for work to be performed.
2. Must be of good physical and mental health.
3. Must be willing to accept responsibility as assigned
4. Must be willing to work with others in a positive consistent manner.
JOB GOAL: To accept responsibility for following instructions from principals so a well-organized smoothly functioning school program can be operated.
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
1. Assists with the supervision of students during lunch periods, play periods, and at other functions as assigned by the principal.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Salary and work year as established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of classified personnel.
*USD 383 will provide training and retraining at no cost.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING EMPLOYMENT WITH OUR DISTRICT, YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE; PLEASE DO NOT MAIL/ EMAIL/ DELIVER RESUME/ CREDENTIALS/ TRANSCRIPTS. WE ARE REDIRECTING YOU TO UPLOAD THESE DOCUMENTS AS ATTACHMENTS TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
Apply at http://alioemployee.usd383.org/ApplicantPortal/job-detail-view.php?jid=537 for the Lunchroom/Playground Supervisor position at Woodrow Wilson.
(You may apply for other positions at www.usd383.org and click on the USD 383 Applicant Portal link) EOE
1. "Sign up" (for a new account) or "Sign in" (if you have an existing account)
2. Complete the Profile Page (1st time users only) and hit "Submit" button
3. Click on the "Job Search" tab and select the desired category
4. Click on "apply now" to apply for the position of your choice