KanEquip is seeking an Outside Salesperson. This positionwill sell new and used agricultural and construction equipment, to current andprospective customers. Ensures both repeat business, as well as new customeracquisition. Ensures that customers are highly satisfied, and that agreed uponsales goals are met on a monthly and annual basis.
1. Effectively follows a successful sales process,including the timely completion of all paperwork.
2. Maintains and enhances current customer relationshipsthrough timely communications, that leads to repeat business.
3. Actively identifies, seeks, and obtains new prospectsin ways that lead to increased sales.
4. Proactively supports and works with other employees,departments, and locations for maximum company results and exceptional customerexperience.
5. Continuously learns and applies new skills,strategies, and techniques; Develops and maintains a high level of product,market, and industry knowledge.
1. Exceptional people skills and communication skillsrequired.
2. College degree highly preferred
3. Previous sales experience highly preferred
4. Knowledge of agricultural and construction equipmenthighly preferred
5. Expertise in computer applications, including MSOffice and Internet use required
We offer a competitive pay structure, and a full range of benefits including401(k), Health Spending Account, Health / Dental / Vision Insurance, PaidVacation and Holidays.