A Loan Booking Specialist is responsible for booking and modifying existing loans on Fi-Serv.
- Data entry of new/renewed notes on the system in a timely manner.
- Process all charge-off and non-accrual requests as received.
- Disburse loan proceeds and make the appropriate general ledger account entries for fees collected.
- Correctly create the Customer Information File (CIF) and verifies the appropriate information.
- Completes all maintenance on loans after book (ie. interest rates, maturity dates).
- Cash management payments and advances, including manual cash management payments.
- Post advances as received.
- Maintain knowledge and participation in the promotion of bank's products and services.
- Other duties as designated by the Loan Opertations Manager.
- Provides backup as needed to positions within the Loan Operations Area.
- Willingly participates in all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Special projects as needed or determined by the Loan Opertations Manager.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum- high school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Technical training in computer systems, banking applications, lending preferred.
- Exceptional detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must have a professional appearance and manner.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must have valid deriver's license.
- Must be bondable.