Contract Pricing Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Contract Pricing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, a results orientation, an ability to multitask, and a sense of urgency to accomplish Company goals. Candidates should possess a background in data analysis as well as user knowledge of MS Excel functions and formulas.
1. Efficiently process large volumes of data via MS Excel and proprietary Company software.
2. Enter contract and price page information into proprietary Company pricing system.
3. Ensure we meet customer needs and maintain a high level of service.
4. Support outside Sales Representatives in offensive sales activities.
5. Gather competitive information from customers and suppliers.
6. Manage customer pricing contracts, special pricing, and issuance of pricing exceptions.
7. Demonstrate high results orientation in data entry and data management.
8. Positively interface with Customer Service, Manufacturing, and other staff.
9. Support quoting activities in a fast-paced sales environment.
10. Analyze operations within the context of competitive conditions.
11. Quickly cross reference customer and Company part numbers from a list of 90,000+ SKU’s.
12. Follow standard operating procedures.
13. Retain records of customer interactions and transactions.
14. Perform other related duties as required.
1. High school diploma.
2. Experience conducting analysis using MS Excel.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Experience in accounting, retail, distribution, customer service, or sales is preferred.
5. Knowledge of general customer service principles, practices and administrative procedures.
6. Excellent organizational, time management and problem resolution skills.
7. Ability to prioritize tasks and follow up with supervisors on completion of tasks.
8. Ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and/or environment.
9. Strong interpersonal and leadership qualities.
10. Experience in Microsoft Office programs.
11. Preferred previous experience working in a high performance team setting.
12. Detail-oriented, highly organized, productive team player.
13. Ability to quickly learn additional propriety Company software.
14. Business acumen and a clear understanding of value-added distribution.
Office setting with friendly, team oriented staff.
Candidates should anticipate a very fast-paced productive environment.
Salary ranges from $29,000 - $39,000. Full benefits package. Profit sharing paid quarterly. Additional details to be provided to qualified candidates.