G.L.Huyett is a company focused on caring for its employees. We are searching for a Payroll Administratorwho can assist the Company in becoming an Employer of Choice by further supportingthe company’s benefits initiative. This individualwill perform the processing of bi-weekly payroll as well as benefit enrollments. We are looking for a candidate possessingexcellent verbal and written communication skills.
ThePayroll Administrator will have the opportunity to collaborate with talentedand dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding his/her career.
Thisposition will report to the Human Resource Manager.
- Process bi-weekly payroll via QuickBooks
- Prepare, file, and pay quarterly and annual payroll reports as required (i.e. 940, 941, W-3)
- Prepare quarterly profit sharing calculations and ensure accurate, complete, and timely distributions
- Facilitate annual compensation reviews and pay change announcements
- Support Employer of Choice programs such as employee wellness, referral services, and other employee benefits.
- Prepare and Reconcile monthly benefit invoices
- Conduct research regarding benefits and recommend improvements to programs
- Ensure compliance with employers 401k Fiduciary responsibilities, process daily 401k tasks, and support audits
- Provide education regarding company benefit programs and enrollments to new and existing employees
- Assist the Human Resource department with tasks as assigned
- Support the oversight and enforcement of policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->1. <!--[endif]-->High School Diploma
<!--[if !supportLists]-->2. <!--[endif]-->Prior experience in Payrollprocessing (QuickBooks preferred)
<!--[if !supportLists]-->3. <!--[endif]-->Coursework in Accounting,Finance, Human Resources or related field preferred
<!--[if !supportLists]-->4. <!--[endif]-->Introductory skills in payrollcalculation and benefit disbursement
<!--[if !supportLists]-->5. <!--[endif]-->Understanding of laws, legalcodes, precedents, and government regulations as they relate to payroll andbenefits
<!--[if !supportLists]-->6. <!--[endif]-->Basic knowledge of regulatoryenvironments and requirements (Such as COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, etc.)
<!--[if !supportLists]-->7. <!--[endif]-->Strong Technical Skills includingExcel, QuickBooks, and more
<!--[if !supportLists]-->8. <!--[endif]-->Strong attention to detail andability to organize data from multiple sources
Office setting with friendly, team oriented staff.
Candidates should anticipate a very fast-paced productive environment.
Salary pay ranges from $29,000 - $42,000. Full benefits package. Profit sharing paid quarterly. Additional details to be provided to qualified candidates.
Complete on-line application and email to email@example.com or mail application to:
HumanResources / Recruiting
P.O. Box 232