G.L. Huyett is a company that is focused on accuracy and superior customer service. We are searching for an experienced Accounting Administrator who can assist the company in maintaining a Finance department that provides world class customer service to our internal and external customers. This individual will conduct general accounting services including assisting with the month-end close process. We are looking for a candidate possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as advanced Excel skills and a working knowledge of ERP system software.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. We strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The winning candidate for the Accounting Administrator position will play a key role in identifying and implementing accounting best practices and process improvements. This position will report to the Controller.
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close.
- Maintain the fixed asset software and files.
- Prepare foreign vendor wire payments.
- Coordinate the execution of annual fixed asset audit.
- Prepare NAFTA and other related documentation.
- Assist with the daily cash management responsibilities.
- Assist the Finance department with tasks as assigned.
- Support account receivable, accounts payable and the help desk as needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
2. Demonstrated skills in executing daily finance department functions.
3. Knowledge of laws, legal codes, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, and agency rules as they relate to GAAP accounting.
4. Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications, data query tools, word processing software, electronic mail and internet search tools.
5. Strong attention to detail and ability to organize data from multiple sources.
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
This is a manufacturing plant environment.
Salary pay ranges from $27,000 - $40,000. Additional details to be provided to qualified candidates.
Complete on-line application and email to email@example.com or mail application to:
Human Resources / Recruiting
P.O. Box 232
Minneapolis, Kansas 67467