Abilene Machine, Inc.
Ag Replacement Parts
Take a step to a new career at Abilene Machine, Inc. AMI has an Inbound Sales position open in our Sales Dept. The successful candidate is a self-starter with a “can do” attitude who takes pride in delivering top-notch customer service and product. Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Answer incoming sales calls, relaying appropriate information to supporting departments.
- Assist counter customers, soliciting and accepting orders, and assisting with customer warranties.
- Enter orders into the computer system, maintaining daily sales log, and completing purchase orders when necessary.
- Develop sales knowledge by attending and participating in sales meetings and product seminars and training.
- Attends Farm Trade shows as needed.
- Handle customer complaints in a productive and positive manner.
- Computer experience working with business software required.
Join our Team and start something new!
Located just 3 mi. east of Solomon, AMI offers a growing and stable work environment, with competitive wages based on levels of experience and productivity. We offer Health, Dental, 401k, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance and Commission/Incentives. Paid personal time.
Post offer drug screen and physical required.