We are looking for a Human Resources professional who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, solid organizational skills, and demonstrate a high level of professionalism in the workplace. The Human Resources Coordinator will contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives in a high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal achievement, and ongoing professional development of a world class workforce.
The successful candidate will serve in a specialized role dedicated to records management, policy administration, benefits management, and project management.
1. Employee Relations: support HR’s process and following appropriate course of action with regard to employee performance or attendance issues. Communicate HR’s process for resolving work-related conflicts and following procedures for completing disciplinary actions.
- Performance Management: including conducting coaching sessions with Supervisors, support the performance evaluation process, compensation and merit review process, and people development processes.
- Policy Management: including administering / interpreting company policies and representing the organization in personnel and employment law compliance related investigations and hearings.
- HR / Organization Consulting: including change management facilitation and organizational consulting with all levels of employees.
- Employee Programs: including administering the annual Benefits Open Enrollment Process, employee opinion surveys, and serving as the key contact for benefits information and counsel and direct benefit problem resolution for employees.
- Employee Training & Development: managing employee training records. Assist Human Resource Specialist – Training and Development with training delivery and training needs assessment.
- Systems Management: including report generation; deliver / analyze HR metrics, and implement process improvements.
- Serve as a backup to the Benefits Administrator for payroll processing and benefits administration
1. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
2. Outgoing, friendly, and professional with an organized approach.
3. Strong attention to detail and ability to organize data.
4. Maintain strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information.
- Proficiency using MS Office and Outlook skills, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Previous payroll experience is required.
- Preferred 2-5 years of experience in HR with 1 year spent in recruiting full-time.
- Preferred knowledge of regulatory environments and requirements.
- Preferred knowledge of Kansas Labor Laws.
Office setting with friendly, team oriented staff.
Candidates should anticipate a very fast-paced productive environment.
Salary pay ranges from $26,490 - $39,000. Full benefits package. Profit sharing paid quarterly. Additional details to be provided to qualified candidates.
Complete on-line application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail application to:
Human Resources / Recruiting
P.O. Box 232
Minneapolis, Kansas 67467