Fox Business Systems is currently hiring for a Network Administrator.
In order to meet the demand for services in a wide and complex market place, we employ some of
the best and brightest representatives of many different computer disciplines. Our staff consists of
certified computer service and repair technicians, network specialists, programmers, our administration
team, and of course our sales & marketing team, all working to provide the best computing solutions
to our customers.
Our product/service offerings include, but are not limited to, custom-built computers, servers, networking
components, and computer components and peripherals. We provide in-house and onsite repair and
upgrade services (we house one of the area's largest repair facilities). In addition, areas of expertise
include system and network maintenance, custom software design and integration, consulting, and
on-going customer support.
Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
12. These duties are not deemed to be all inclusive and candidate will be expected to perform duties
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination
of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in LAN/WAN administration and support.
To apply: please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fox Business Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on RadioWorksJobLink.com