Title: Customer Service Representative
Handles inquiries and resolves problems from members, providers of service, internal staff, group leaders, personnel of other organizations, and other Blue Plans regarding contractual and enrollment provisions of specific lines of business as assigned. Directly responsible for retention efforts for existing customers by virtue of our world-class service.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Grammar, Spelling, Writing, Typing, Cognitive Skills, and Math.
- Superior human relations and communication skills.
- College or continuing education courses in communications, interpersonal relationships, psychology, anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, composition, business letter writing, and telephone servicing.
- At least one year's experience as a claims analyst, or membership auditor.
- Two years' experience with PC.
- Two years' previous experience working with the public.
Required Upon Completion of Training:
- Knowledge of ISIS, Knowledge Management, OTIS, Schedules, Tables, Millennium, TROVE, Imaging, OLTS, Drug Inquiry, Provider contract information, Coverage, On Demand, Lotus Notes, Client Letter, Check Free, Internet, Focus and Precert.
- Detailed knowledge of contracts, benefit coding, enrollment regulations, and legal issues such as HIPAA, COBRA, OBRA, and MSP.
- Skills testing will be administered.
Apply Online at:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be sure to mention you found this position on RadioWorksJobLink.com.